- Using the latest leading technology in manufacture all extinguishers are drawn cans
- High quality plated brass body valve
- 1ltr extinguisher complete with wire bracket and quick release strap to meet transport requirements. CE Marked only.
- 2ltr extinguisher fitted with fixed spray nozzle and wire bracket
- 6ltr and 9ltr extinguishers supplied with flexible hose and spray nozzle and durable plastic skirt
- Clear screen printed operating instructions for visibility and legibility
- Meets the di-electric test of 35K volts
- Reduced foam concentrate filling at 1.5%
For more information or to place an order, please contact our sales team using our Enquiry Form or call 01246 266090.
|Fire rating||5A 21B||5A 55B||13A 144B||21A 183B|
|Operating pressure||12 bar at 20°C||12 bar at 20°C||12 bar at 20°C||12 bar at 20°C|
|Operating temperature||+5°C to +60°C||+5°C to +60°C||+5°C to +60°C||+5°C to +60°C|
|Filled weight (approx)||2.6kgs||3.8kgs||10kgs||14kgs|