Founded in 2007, PJ Fire Limited is located in Chesterfield, UK and currently employs 21 members of staff.
Recent internal staff promotions include Justin Mitchell to Operations Manager, and Jane Askham to Administration Manager with Ann Cowley appointed as Company Secretary. These changes reflect the growing stature of PJ Fire and underpin the company’s commitment to providing opportunities for all staff members to develop their potential within in the business.
Our commitment to quality
Working with preferred status suppliers for example Luxfer Gas Cylinders, PJ Fire Limited has been awarded its Kitemark and ship’s wheel certification in respect of 2kg and 5kg aluminum CO2 extinguishers. PJ Fire takes great pride in the ongoing certification of these products.
In addition to being BAFE registered PJ Fire Limited’s commitment to quality is extended to include ISO 9001:2008 accreditation in 2009 registered with BSI Management Systems. Our external awards in this respect are in recognition of our own high internal quality auditing processes.
Our commitment to technology
PJ Fire Limited operates from Chesterfield close to the M1 with links to the M62, M6 and M25 with a dedicated 6000 sq ft factory. It is equipped with the latest technological machinery for the manufacture of new and the refurbishment of CO2 extinguishers. Admin and warehouse facilities have also been extended to Unit 1, Cobnar Wood Close.
Continued capital investment ensures the business has:
- a custom built 3 Bay filling line using the latest analogue and digital technology
- a dedicated five station testing and drying unit to support the refurbishment process
- two specialized rotary table shot blasters providing a unique key surface finish
- a track feed semi-automatic epoxy powder paint plant
Our commitment to our people
We respect the experience and skills of our staff and value the contribution that each person makes to the team. We recognise that pride and enjoyment in the job comes from commitment, leadership by example and accomplishment. Our goal is to work together to reward, train and develop our staff in ways that acknowledge performance and individual abilities. Recent internal promotions reflect this
Our commitment to our customers
PJ Fire Limited value their customers as the foundation of their business. Their relationships with customers and suppliers are based on principles of respect, integrity and mutual benefit. PJ Fire Limited continues to develop profitable and lasting relationships. We want to build on what we do well and to innovate to meet changing customer needs.
Our commitment to our goals
- to become the most customer focused and driven organisation working exclusively within the fire trade
- to become the leading supplier of refurbished C02 cylinders to the industry
- to train, develop and reward our staff
- to maintain our integrity, honesty and loyalty in our pursuit of long term trading relationships with our business partners